Spartans Home

Crysis!

Krambo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you all are gonna be MAD,(ME HAVEING FUN AGAIN) crysis is out the 14th= today and I will be picking up my copy at 11:00 am today the 14th. SOOOOO see on there tonight! Oh im a honary game buyer at game stop they called me last night to remind me that I can pick up my copy today. Wasent that nice of them? I thought so. Im suprised they dident send a limmo to pick me up HA HA!

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

Just had an email from PLAY.com my copy of CRYSIS has been posted! not gonna hold my breath that I will get it tommorow but maybe by the weekend!

woohoo!

put that copy of COD4 down.

My COD4 came 5 days late from PLAY.COM, I have canceled my order. Tesco has it and Tesco is open 24/7. No waiting on postman.

PLAY

£26.99

http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/1015469/Crysis/Product.html

TESCO

£27.97

http://www.tesco.com/entertainment/browse....4+4294362063+92

HA HA HA HA. Well right now im holding up two fingers and theres a brand new copy of crysis intween them. Ile tell how the game is tonight. I dident bother with the special edition, I had my pick of them on bouth games, I dident see the need to waste money on extra goodies- just the game man.

Well I did the single player last night wile you all were on cod4 and It was GREAT! The game is gitandus 12 gigs of hhd space.On the single player demo where you get to the end, at the boat, is just the tipp of the ice burg. It goes 20 more maps byond that. In the full game the graffics are even better then the demo, And to tell you the truth it starts to get kind of scary. The alien comes in and slowly swoops up your team members one by one untill your the last one left, and you start wondering when its your turn. You find yourself gatering up all the ammo and guns you can carry becouse whats comeing up isent going to be prittey. The game play in the demo is just as good as COD4 and the graffics are better! The folage and bushes are great the shaddows of them are great! but what really impressed me was the rainbow at the water fall was OUTSTANDING! The mighty 8800 vid card reproducing trillons of different particles persecond to reproduce the rainbow affect is the best graffics I have seen yet! In true direct x 10 it is fantastic. If you got a 8800 it will really come to life just as they said it would! I havent much played the multiplayer yet so I can't say much about it yet. But I give the single player a GIANT thumbs up! get it you will like it! I highly recomend that if your gonna play this game get a 8800 if you do anything to improve your machine, do that. I think on a lower card it just won't give you the wow that it should. And there is no issues with the vid card rendering- smooth as silk with no bleriness at all, no fuzzy edges at all. But when you install the game punk buster does a thing for about 2 minutes,some serious anti cheat stuff there, look like to me.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~