Spartans Home

North Korea is testing the waters!!

EMT~SPARTA~

Pyongyang, May 23 (KCNA) -- The south Korean puppet authorities finally issued the "results of investigation" in which they groundlessly linked the case of the sinking of a warship with the DPRK despite the accusations and protest at home and abroad. This is an intolerable provocation against the DPRK and an undisguised declaration of a war against it. Rodong Sinmun Sunday says this in a signed commentary.

The commentary goes on: It is also an intentional and premeditated plot to push the inter-Korean relations to total collapse and ignite a war of aggression against the DPRK in collusion with their U.S. and Japanese masters under the pretext of the ship case.

The ship case was an unprecedented charade crafted by the group of traitors keen on escalating confrontation.

The "investigation into the case" was nothing but a red herring as it was aimed to zealously spread a rumor about the "north's involvement in the case" and thus fan up atmosphere for extreme animosity toward fellow countrymen and confrontation with them among south Koreans of different circles and, at the same time, openly unleash a war of aggression against the DPRK in collusion with foreign forces under the pretext of what it called "security crisis".

A saying goes a club is fit for a mad dog. The army and people of the DPRK will never pardon the group of traitors getting hell-bent on confrontation and war, dare taking issue with fellow countrymen.

We do not know empty talk.

The reckless racket of the puppet forces will lead to a dirge of the traitorous clique.

North Korea's Army is poorly trained and poorly equiped and poorly supplied. A large amount of them are conscripts. If they launched an attack they would get a few miles inside the border maybe 12 as the south koreans and the US trade space for time and killing. Think attrition. At the same time the USAF is hitting NK supply depots and convoys especially fuel. Then it is the PAIN TRAIN. North Koreas exhausted, poorly supplied and demorilzed force will have to stop and the US and SK forces counter-attack. No supplies to fall back to and no where to hide. The us and sk forces could role up the NKA like an old rug and toss'em in the trash. Game over.

The unknown factor here is CHINA. On the one hand the like having a buffer between an American ally and their border and they are going to want to support the NKA to that end. On the other hand they know that if they lend too much support they become a target themselves.

Also north korea has a large port that china would love to have as it would greatly shorten shipping times. If Nk starts something and it goes poorly what is to stop China from siezing that port so the "American aggressors" can not use it? And who is going to make China give it back? NK... not a chance! The UN?.... the guys in blue helmets couldnt fight their way out of a wet paper bag! I doubt the US would risk open war with China.

The current state of relations between US and China is not as good as the media makes it out to be. A lot of industial esponoge(sp?) and software piracy operations are carried out there... Often times it is the chinese govt that leads these efforts and then passes the gains and technological knowledge directly to companies based in China. From a social stand point this is perfectly acceptable behavor in china, or so it would seem. The rest of the world has a differant opinion. China has to walk a fine line here as they want to keep NK as a buffer but they can not fully support the NK state if they go to war.

Realistically, the only thing the Chinese can be counted on to do is to act in their own best interest and that is what they will do.

My bet if a war kicks off...

NKA Ground forces make gains the first few days inflicts losses but looses far more than it can afford in attrition. NKAF is wiped from the earth in the first 72hours or less. After a week NK fuel supplies are exhausted, Food is scarce, Ammo is gone. Now its payback. Within 48 hours of the counter attack by combined SK and US forces much of the gains made by NKA forces are erased with pockets of resistance skattered throughout. China is providing support to the NKA but not in sufficent quantiies to make a differance. The US and SK forces reach the 38th parallel... and keep on going. NK was falling apart before the war. Now the shit really has hit the fan. As the SK and US forces roll up the penesula practicly unapposed, China sees the hopelessness of the situation and siezes the port that I named earlier. NK ceases to exist after about 1 to 3 months.

I hope that it does not happen.

Damnit! Where's the 2nd sachel! WE FORGOT THE OTHER SACHEL! Hey, command....umm....can we get someone to bring us another sachel out here? :P

*runs up panting* ok I am here with the Sachel!! It is right.... OH shit I died and forgot to save my loadout!!!!!! Damn!

has anyone else noted that NK propaganda looks like it was writen by a 5th grader with a large vocabulary?

Everyone loses in war, If it becomes necessary I hope it is relatively quick and done with.

We already have our Armed Forces stretched thin. This would not help that situation as a masive increase in

American resources would be required in a short period of time.

Any conflict in close proximity to a super power like China with the involvement of another super power like the USA is inherently dangerous.

I agree with zarthus! I mean if china gets involved where will I get my shoes, sock, jeans, underwear, belts, shirts, gel, Haircuts...O wait, my hair cut guy is from vietnam. Whew!

My sheets, phone, printer, shitty comp fans that dont work, led paint, fortune cookies...