Spartans Home

Lock-On FC 1.1 - trackIr 5 Issue

Batwing~SPARTA~

Hi guys, need some help here :)

These are those things just drive me nuts, yesterday it was working great, this morning doesnt :)

Problem, there is no response withing the game to the Trackir movements.

TrackIr is green, perfectly working on his test application and it had 2 green led, to say the Lockon game is recognized.

Withing lockon, no head movements, last night is wat working perfectly.

I do remember there was something to be activated in lock on to enable the Trackir response, i can t recall it and i can t find it on google. I do remember whe i installed the trackIr the first time, I was stuck on the same problem and then I discovered this banal solution, which however is buried somewhere in the settings.

If it makes any sense, on the "device" list on the Lockon setting page I cannot see the trackIr, only mouse keyb and joy. However, I do not even know if trackir would be listed in that list, never noticed before.

THE ONLY CHANGES I MADE FROM LAST NIGHT:

I created a new solo practice mission for A100 with 4 waypoints and payload - this make no sense to interfere to the working TrackIr

I added on the Keyboard input settings the right Appbutton to be recognized as R-Win button (2 weeks ago I changed keyb and this one does not has the R-Win button) - this too makes no sense to interfere with the TrackIr settings.

please come with some suggestions or ideas beecause this is really driving me nuts ! :)

Thanks