Spartans Home

New game

GySgt~SPARTA~

Well, release date 11/9... starting saving from now, it may be feasable :)

However, price on games are going just nutz... They complain so much about piracy, but i think is bullcrap.

With the new generation games, u can get a pirate copy, but you will not be able to play online, which prevent at 50% level the software house. On the other side, we saw how appealing are the special offers for good games around 30 bucks or less.

Piracy exist because the high price, while i do not belive high price exists because the piracy.

Providing games at a fair price around 30 bucks would kick piracy in the nuts, raising sales volume and overall providing the same income to the softwarehouse.

Also, i do not get the reason why Digital copies and Retail cost the same. Digital, being a simple DL should cost at least a 20% less, no distribution, no box, no manual, no frekkin nothing...

I am so pissed at this industry.....

Well, release date 11/9... starting saving from now, it may be feasable :)

However, price on games are going just nutz... They complain so much about piracy, but i think is bullcrap.

With the new generation games, u can get a pirate copy, but you will not be able to play online, which prevent at 50% level the software house. On the other side, we saw how appealing are the special offers for good games around 30 bucks or less.

Piracy exist because the high price, while i do not belive high price exists because the piracy.

Providing games at a fair price around 30 bucks would kick piracy in the nuts, raising sales volume and overall providing the same income to the softwarehouse.

Also, i do not get the reason why Digital copies and Retail cost the same. Digital, being a simple DL should cost at least a 20% less, no distribution, no box, no manual, no frekkin nothing...

I am so pissed at this industry.....

Why is anyone even considering COD6, or 7, whichever?

And how about this for news, nevermind the basic creators of COD and their fiasco, now it's really substantial!