Spartans Home

New Video Operatino Arrowhead - German

Lightspeed~SPARTA~

looks very sparse......... on the ground, is it an extension or stand alone pack?

It will be a stand alone expansion. But you will be able to combine it with Arma2 units. What was alerting me a bit is the fact that the guy said at the end of the video that the test pc got some performance trouble when they entered a larger city.

looks very sparse......... on the ground, is it an extension or stand alone pack?

New Islands as well one desert and one with a fair amount of urban area.

Interesting the way you can destroy the building firing at it.

That make sense if you can use buildings as conceiling. Most importantly make sense if AI uses buildings and if there will be a sort of enemy snipers implementation hidden inside buildings.

Maybe in team vs team games human player would use buildings, i just wonder if AI is smart enough to use 'em.

Something i always missed during Arma2 missions is the absence of snipers in the towns. I never saw a sniper hiding somewhere. It feels more the fight is always on the same plane, not using a sort of 3d grid, which allows to have enemies on second and third floor of buildings, making a town assault way more interesting.