Spartans Home

We have to make them smaller

Wow.

Who else sees countless lawsuits in Honda's future? When some 400-lb bloke tries to ride the thing and takes a nasty (if predictable) spill.

Now it could be useful for the handicapped, but if someone with two perfectly functioning legs rides one of those things, they need to be slapped. You don't travel any faster than straight-up walking, so that's just pure laziness right there.

Well they allready have segways that people are allready useing. This is a we have to learn to make these things smaller type of thing. what i think is cool is the sideway movement out of the wheel at a right angle. Thats neat.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

Well they allready have segways that people are allready useing. This is a we have to learn to make these things smaller type of thing. what i think is cool is the sideway movement out of the wheel at a right angle. Thats neat.

Yes, but at least the lazy bastards have to stand on the segway.

Everytime I see something like this I think we're getting one step closer to the fat people in Wall-E. They need to stop marketing this to the general public. Medical purposes only. And being too fat to walk is not a medical need for one of these.

Is the blonde included? Or is that accessory extra? :lol:

The first could have at least offered her a ride... geez...

Now it could be useful for the handicapped, but if someone with two perfectly functioning legs rides one of those things, they need to be slapped. You don't travel any faster than straight-up walking, so that's just pure laziness right there.

I'm handicapped myself (for those who didn't know already.) Personally, if I get so lazy I can't push my own wheelchair... just shoot me! Of course, there are some who simply can't do that.

Everytime I see something like this I think we're getting one step closer to the fat people in Wall-E. They need to stop marketing this to the general public. Medical purposes only. And being too fat to walk is not a medical need for one of these.

Thought of Wall-E as well. Seems like quite a bit leads me back to it these days..

Edited by Tyler~SPARTA~

What really would be funny is, wait untill everybody is rideing these things and hitt them with a EMP gerande and wacth them all fall on there asses. One that goes 50, and if they fell off they would end up like road pizza.

For a small price ile paint some on one for you.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~