Spartans Home

anyone been playing Beta 2.0??

Zathrus~SPARTA~

Ok, is anyone other than Punisher and me still playing Mech? I saw Punisher yesterday briefly.

I try to play a bit everyday when I can. Its a good mod that is only going to get better.

It's always fun to have a fellow Spartan to play with. Even though I wasn't on TS, its good to play with someone you know and have a good idea of their style. Also, free money from people you trust to buy better mechs doesn't hurt either.

I do play it sometimes. I like to play with ppl I know, that s why I left it aside lately... I didn t see u guys around anymore.

However, I also invited 2 friends of mine from Italy to join us on TS3. Their names are Nokia (with a number, can t remember..) and N'Sallanuto. They are avid mechwarriors and play the game very very well. Soft english skills, but very good guys (over 25 ;) )

I can be on in the evening after 9 pm EST. If you are around it would be very nice :). My friends are around based on GMT +1 (Italy).

See ya

What do you mean with "original" ?

If you talk about the 1.0 vers, i do not think a video will give you a feeling of any difference. They fixed many issues but u have a feeling of that on game. Also they added more Mechs and 1 new map I guess.

If you are talking about other Mechwarrior versions of the past, yes a Video can give you some good vibe. Expect a really different experience from the MW4 franchise, somewhat closer to MW3 experience.

It is very very enjoyable and team play is very rewarding.

They are still developing it Viii, but if you liked the original, you should like this also.

I am going to have to get a new laptop though, I am cannon fodder with this old laptop LOL. :rolleyes:

I think I need an i7 laptop B).

I should be able to take care of that soon.

I am looking at getting this one

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Asus+-+Laptop+...p;skuId=9741729

They are still developing it Viii, but if you liked the original, you should like this also.

I am going to have to get a new laptop though, I am cannon fodder with this old laptop LOL. :rolleyes:

I think I need an i7 laptop B).

I should be able to take care of that soon.

I am looking at getting this one

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Asus+-+Laptop+...p;skuId=9741729

What's Included

* Asus Laptop with Intel® Core? i7 Processor

* 8-cell lithium-ion battery

* 150W AC adapter

* Software: Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.1 and more

* Owner's manual

LOL I like how they list one of the most common and FREE programs as a selling point. I think they meant, "* Software: Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.1 and more free software, most of which you will want to uninstall because it is junk."