Spartans Home

M-Com technique

What do y'all think of this? Clever bastards. Cheap move, but the learning curve makes it a little more palatable (guess what's coming back your way next round?)

Woha-now this is really bad. Way to inspire a rage-quit?

Edited by Ebden~SPARTA~

Funny, but ive had it happen to me once. The guy kept reviving me after almost every death even though we were on the defending team. Funny thing was that i was trying to die so i could swap classes.

Edit: The first vid is just plain evil, but in my opinion warranted if the defenders as so good that its impossible to progress past the first base. Only for the first base though.

Edited by ragnarok92~SPARTA~

Funny, but ive had it happen to me once. The guy kept reviving me after almost every death even though we were on the defending team. Funny thing was that i was trying to die so i could swap classes.

Edit: The first vid is just plain evil, but in my opinion warranted if the defenders as so good that its impossible to progress past the first base. Only for the first base though.

First vid is a complete abuse of the rush concept - I would never see it warranted. Everyone using that knows its far out of balance. With friendly fire off, the C4 doesn't wound anyone else, but it causes massive damage to the area with little or no response that the other team can do because the UAV is fast and hard to target.

EA IMHO ought to remove the ability to take out a objective point by damaging it, or at the very least limit the ability for C4. Though I'm sure that would make Grizly sad.

C4 on UAV is no longer an issue really. Sure, it was powerful as hell during Beta, and I know me and Capt used it to great effect when we just couldn't progress at all on foot. But now with Hardcore + Friendly Fire, and now that the MCOM needs more than 6 sticks of C4 to blow up, UAV-C4 rushing is pretty pointless.

The second video is just evil.

Its funny but if we kicked ppl for it wouldn't bother me at all

Don't y'all remember the sorts of rules from BF2? Warning strings like:

No TK, no spam-chat, no base-rape, no bunny-hopping, no dolphin-diving, no C4-cars....etc etc?

I didn't like many of those servers, too anal, far easier to work with the limitations provided in-game, with a statement along the lines of 'you will be kicked/banned for failing to adhere to the spirit of the game mode' or whatever, something vague enough for admin judgement.