Spartans Home

Assassin's Creed 2

Pringle~SPARTA~

I'm playing it and it's a great game....for a "Console Port". But believe it or not I don't hold that against them (UBI). I don't hold it against them that ALL the command and control references seem to be towards the Console Game Pad. Nor that I had to pay $10 dollars MORE for it than normal (economic times I tell myself). Nor that they have set it up where a SINGLE player game HAS to have internet connection to play. After ALL they have the right to protect their property any way they can (other than invading our computers without permission). Other than those few samll things....GREAT game. Love it.

Edited by ChiefRedCloud

My son has the PS3 version and plays it for hours, I thought it a little repetitive for my tasts but my son has is getting his moneys worth

I just read a review on the CNN website about the horrible DRM thing ubisoft put on this game.

this DRM just makes an issue for a honest buyer to play the game, because the best part is that the DRM has been already cracked and "pirates" are happily playing the game while honest buyers are not !!!

Furhter more, this DRM thing implies a permanent connection to the Internet to play a game which is a SINGLE PLAYER !! What the heck Ubi is doing ??

This way to make busines just makes me sick.. and other funny thing, the game to work needs to connect to the Internet to a Ubi server to be authenticate, so you know what, some Pirate got pissed at ubi and attacked the server.

result: Server was attacked by a "service denial" and went down for the full weekend. buyers were not able to play, while pirates who hacked the F***G DRM were happily playing....

oh well, i want to play this game, but i m not gonna finance with my 60 bucks Ubi idiocy... maybe I will have to find an "alternative" solution...

I might grab it for the PS3

I read that some pirates had troubles with missions in Silent Hunter 5, so it does seem as if the crack does not work well..

:( waited all this time for the PC version and DRM makes me just wanting to rent it for 1 week on the PS3