Spartans Home

Question for the modders

Hunter~SPARTA~

Does anyone know if its possible to have the laser designator's battery take an "equipment" slot in your inventory, instead of a "magazine" slot? I doubt I'm the first to find it very inconvenient for a 9 volt battery to take away from how much ammo I can carry. <_>

- JHunter

It will go in your backpack until you need it that way it only takes up weight :D

In the Ace2 mod that is.

It will go in your backpack until you need it that way it only takes up weight :D

In the Ace2 mod that is.

Yep, not to mention once you use it it actually goes away (gets put inside the designator) instead of chilling in your backpack wasting space.

I think you can turn it off in the settings as is. I have no mods and I dont have any blur.

I've looked to turn it off and I can't seem to find any settings for it. I was looking under Video and then Advanced. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. It seems you'd be able to turn it off.

Edited by PanamanianDevil

I tried the mod I posted above and it did nothing but cause problems.

I pulled the game up on my laptop and noticed I got no blurring at all. I went back downstairs to my PC (attached via HDMI to a 46" screen running at 1920x1080) and I saw the blurring. I played with the video settings quite a bit and finally got a perfect combination of performance and vividness I was looking for... and with virtually no blurring effect. The post processing is set at low. So I still get to see the glowing of the sun coming through the trees but yet the blurring is virtually gone. I've very satisfied with the look.