Spartans Home

Chapter 2 Beta Test

Kavlarakos~SPARTA~

Gentlemen,

the time has come. We can finally announce a Beta test of the Sparta MP campaign with the title "Riders on the storm". The mission is now in Beta test shape and after a successful test we will not hesitate to release it.

The Beta test will be today Monday 22nd of February at 19.00 UK time.

All persons who helped developing the mission like for instance the voice actors will be privileged for the beta test.

We are looking for 6 persons to help us testing the mission, which makes a total amount of 8 persons.

Thanks in advance

Zeno, Kav

what are the chances of getting a copy of the mission and folders so i can see how you have done it and start building some more?

i have actually started a coop campaign on Namalsk Island but not eta yet.

Lighty

Yes, I would be glad to help you with the campaign. I also will send you the mission files as soon as we release it. And if you have any questions feel free to contact me.

BTW I really like this island. It is very balanced and has also good FPS.

And from my experience with the last 2 missions I made, I would recommend you to start with implementing Norrins revive script into it (if you want to use revive).

Mk 12 mod1 sd range card

150m -3.00

200m -2.50

250m -1.25

300m -0.25

350m +0.50

400m +2.00

450m +3.50

500m +4.50

550m +5.50

600m +7.00

650m +8.50

700m +10.25

750m +11.75

800m +13.75

850m +16.00

900m +18.50

950m +20.50

1000m +22.50

1050m +24.50

1100m +26.75

1150m +29.50

1200m +32.00

1250m +34.00

1300m +36.25

Why(how) would you use a Mk12 past 600 meters? IIRC it's MER is about 500-600 meters.

GMJ sight adjustment mod, get it here

http://www.legionofspartans.com/forums/ind...?showtopic=4581

enjoy

Kav I got to thinking about the mission and the part when the sirens went off in the fuel depot. Im not sure if the AI were just being there typical selves but alot of them weren't reacting as if they were being breached maybe you could try setting up some seek and destroy or guard way points on the west side of the fuel depot to intercept alpha a little better. Thanks for your time in making missions therrrrrrrrr greeeeeaaaat!!!!

Kav I got to thinking about the mission and the part when the sirens went off in the fuel depot. Im not sure if the AI were just being there typical selves but alot of them weren't reacting as if they were being breached maybe you could try setting up some seek and destroy or guard way points on the west side of the fuel depot to intercept alpha a little better. Thanks for your time in making missions therrrrrrrrr greeeeeaaaat!!!!

I think they did not react quite well because most of the AI were just normal soldiers without NVGs. And I didn´t want to have too many soldiers guarding the fuel depot at night because I don´t think it is very realistic to have a fuel batallion of soldiers guarding a fuel depot at night. This were just my thoughts, but i am always open for any other point of view.

Right now I am fixing the bugs we encountered during the test and hopefully we will be able to host the mission in the next days.