Spartans Home

Columbian Drug Raid

Athlon64~SPARTA~

They don't have any more teeth to put gold on (cocaine rotted em all out), so its the only place for Bling bling baby.

I wanna take a skinny dip in that.

Then a skinny dip in bleach to get all of the money-funk off of you. Money is some of the dirtiest things in the world. Everyone touches it and it never gets cleaned.

Watch this Anthony Bourdaine (sp?) show. He is a chef that travels all over the world, this show is from Panama. During the show he is asked to witness something...the burning of 6 TONS of cocaine, which the government on scene says is worth $300-600 Million dollars.

They say they find this weekly I think, but you have to see it for yourself.

Skip to the 21 minute mark and watch from there, you won't believe it. I'm sure they were all high after chopping up the blocks and then burning them. Megavideo Link - Huge Bust

OP - They are famous for counterfitting US money, I wonder if any of that was real?

The top picture is from a raid on a mansion in Mexico in 2007. They found about $270 million dollars. The other photos have nothing to do with the first picture.

The other pictures are from Mexicos 'Drug Museum', the Museo de Enervantes. It's a cop-only museum showcasing things taken from drug raids.

Check your Facts before you post.

This has been a Public Service Announcement from Yoshi, brought to you in part by,

Arma 2 Auto-Aim Bot! Tired of always getting shot with an AK at 1400 meters??? Well, No need to fear them anymore!!! With the Arma 2 Auto-Aim Bot You too can get first round headshots with a 1911 at 1400 meters!!!!! Due to our revolutionary head-tracking code, those pesky AI will stand no chance against your Awesomeness!!!!! So call today and ask for the Arma 2 Auto-Aim Bot! Mention this ad and get the Carlos Hathcock 1-1000x zoom mod FREE!!!!!!

Well Yoshi, thanks for clearing that up for us, all I said was A columbian drug raid. No facts mentioned. And it was Columbian drug dealers in mexico, But whos counting straws. The outher pics are from confiscated items from outher drug dealers or from the same guys, My friend that works for a 3 letter agency sent me these pics and dident give explantions as to who or where.

Outher usefull info, We don't use any cheats on any game, Aim bot is a cheat, we are good enough with out them. No aim bots allowed anywhere on sparta servers, and if your caught with one on ,kicked and banned. Theres no honor in cheating.

Yes I do halo, Got pics of some houses and pets they owned if you want to see them.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

It wasn't Columbian drug dealers. The leader of the ring was a Chinese man who had gotten Mexican citizenship. Columbia had nothing to do with the raid. It was a joint op between the DEA and the Mexican Police.

Here's the link from Mexicos Judge Advocate General. MJAGs Press Release

This has been another PSA by Yoshi, brought to you in part by,

Battle-Eye Anti Cheat Engine!!!! Tired of n00bs blowing up your base? Tired of Nuclear explosions in the middle of the AO??? Well fear no longer!!!! Our advanced client -verification system effectively eliminates all cheating and hax0ring. Our software detects and bans all form of cheating with ease! So check out our website and download our free trial TODAY!!!!

Athlon is correct, god knows where Yoshi gets his intel!

This was the Sinaloa Cartel check out the wiki page here Sinaloa Cartel.

As you will see they are primarily involved in dealing with Columbian Cocaine trafficing.

As you will also see the chinese guy was never a leader either:

Founders: Héctor Luis Palma Salazar ? Joaquín Guzmán Loera ? Adrián Gómez González ?

Current leaders: Joaquín Guzmán Loera ? Ismael Zambada García ? Ignacio Coronel Villarreal ?

Good find Athlon!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, loads of filthy lucre. The problem with that much cash is its so hard to move, you cant buy stuff, you cant put it into a bank, its almost worthless unless it can be laundered and that is getting more difficult as well.

Honestly the guy has risked his and his family's life, destroyed the lives of many, for a room full of paper, it wasnt a good trade.

In the Press release I posted from the Judge Advocate General of Mexico, It contained all the details of what was pictured(the piles of money) and who was doing the trafficking. The raid was part of an investigation into the company 'UNIMED Pharmchem Mexico' a suspected drug smuggling ring. In July of '07, Zhenli Ye Gon, suspected leader of said drug ring, was arrested in Maryland on charges of drug trafficking and money laundering.

Here is the Spanish language Press Release from the JAG of Mexico. http://www.pgr.gob.mx/cmsocial/bol07/mar/b11007.htm

Here is a summary in english.

Federal agents seized $206 million believed to be tied to the methamphetamine methamphetamine (mĕth'ămfĕt`əmēn): see amphetamine; methedrine. trade and detained seven people at a luxury home in one of Mexico City's most upscale neighborhoods, officials said Friday.

The Attorney General's office said it was Mexico's largest seizure Forcible possession; a grasping, snatching, or putting in possession.

In Criminal Law, a seizure is the forcible taking of property by a government law enforcement official from a person who is suspected of violating, or is known to have violated, the law. of drug money.

The agents also seized eight luxury vehicles, seven weapons and a machine to make pills Thursday from the home in the Lomas de Chapultepec neighborhood, a collection of walled compounds that is home to ambassadors and Mexican business magnates.

The U.S. dollars were hidden inside walls, suitcases and closets.

Federal investigators said the search of the home was part of an investigation into the company Unimed Pharm Chem de Mexico, S.A. de C.V., which allegedly imported from India large quantities of the ingredients needed to make methamphetamines.

The investigation began in December after officials seized 19.5 tons of pseudo-ephedrine in the Pacific port of Lazaro Cardenas.

Since the U.S. cracked down on the mass sale of cold medicines used to make methamphetamine's, Mexico has become one of the world's largest producers of the synthetic drug.

If I am really wrong, please show me an article or something that says those pictures aren't what I say they are. And the Wiki link you gave about the Sinaloa Cartel makes no mention of it being a Columbian Cartel. The first sentence states that it is a Mexican Cartel.

Thanks,

Yoshi

Edited To Add: Here is a CBS article from 2009 talking about how Zhenli's Mansion was raided and the police found $205 million dollars.

Edited by Yoshi

What exactly is "laundering money" and how do they get away with it?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, loads of filthy lucre. The problem with that much cash is its so hard to move, you cant buy stuff, you cant put it into a bank, its almost worthless unless it can be laundered and that is getting more difficult as well.

Honestly the guy has risked his and his family's life, destroyed the lives of many, for a room full of paper, it wasnt a good trade.

It said in the wiki link cocine from columbia. Thats where all the coke comes from.

Pablo Escobar of wicth is dead now but outhers still in bissness and it still comes from there. Thanks Steven.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pablo_Escobar

I sure could have fun spending it, buy a island in the caribbean and start a new country where drugs are leagle. and spend, spend,spend. protect it with sams and hire a delta force for protection. LOL!

That particluar cartel of amoumgst many outhers. You really want to talk about drug dealers. OIL is the biggest drug right now. Look whats happening in AUBI DUBAI. Building a indoor ski sloap in 100 degree desert. A mega complex that has the world at awe. with a man made lake big enough to hold off shore boat races, that doubles for a air race above it and right next to it is a flormula 1 race track in one of the biggest meca develpoments in the world. With mansions being built on man made islands.They drive around in diamond studded mercedies, and gold plated rolls royces WOW! thanks to all of our oil money and its leagle for them to strangle the rest of us to do what they want. Thats truly amaseing.

Makes the drug dealers look like pantie wastes in compairson.