Spartans Home

What i like to eat

IDAN

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My take on shepard's/cottage pie: Popcorn Chicken, cheddar mashed potatoes, corn, gravy, and cheese on top. I learned to make it after my high school served it one day. Just make one huge batch, separate into small containers, and re-heat each individually. Probably more starch and nonsense in there than you really need.

When traveling, I frequently use the plane's oven (an 8"L x 7"W x 8"T convection oven) to make chicken fajitas. Or if I'm lazy, just a can of Chef Boyardee.

When not traveling, I've got a handful of recipes for homemade salsa, simple chili, and whatever I can throw together out of the leftovers and boxed meals I can scrounge together.

Not allowing for the abomination of tinned veg, Steel's recipe would equate to a cottage pie rather than shepards. The names derive from the meat choice. Lamb for a shepards pie, beef for cottage pie.

You mad?

2 cans of Creme of mushroom soup (condensed)

mushroom soup?

whoops, my take on Shepard's pie..... not inc. mushroom soup.

3 loosely clad women

1 vibrating mixer

2 bottles of baby oil

1 bag of instant mash

1 carton of cream

Add water to instant mash.

Cover loosely clad women with cream, rub baby oil on any squeaky bits,

massage with fingers, vibrating mixer or any other implement you might have on you.

After 5-10 mins. check to see if your instant mash is ready.

Eat....

davenport-pie-fight.jpg

Canned Veg - abonimation

I use frozen peas not tinned. Carrots I have par-boiled the bastards all sorts of different ways but tinned always taste better in the cottage/sheperd pie.

I would like some ideas on different veg in the cottage/shepards pie and how to achieve cullinary enjoyment.

Canned Veg - abonimation

I use frozen peas not tinned. Carrots I have par-boiled the bastards all sorts of different ways but tinned always taste better in the cottage/sheperd pie.

I would like some ideas on different veg in the cottage/shepards pie and how to achieve cullinary enjoyment.

I like green beans and corn. Sometimes I add mushrooms too but my children dont like mushrooms. I tell them to think of it like a culinary minefield... that they should try to enjoy the adventure of eating my cooking.