Spartans Home

I love my dog

KalXen~SPARTA~

So, about an hour ago my wife and I decided to take my 4 year old and my dog (german shepard/ridgeback mix) for a walk to the park 2 blocks away. Lots of fun, throwing snowballs, etc. Dallas was hit with a record 12 inches of snow, so this was a once in a lifetime opportunity to take the kid out and make snow angels, etc.

So there we were tossing snow around, and I wasn't paying too much attention to anything else. So we were suprised when 2 wild dogs approached us from the neighborhood, crouched down in attack style. My dog didn't even blink, got between the other two and my 4 year old across the field, attacked one dog until it submitted, and then lunged at the second to keep it busy while we snatched up my daughter and got out of there. The 2nd dog kept following us until some lame ass neighbor comes out of their house saying "ooops" and fights to get her dogs to come inside.

Needless to say. my dog kicked yer dog's ass, lady. Extra meaty bone coming to the dish soon, boy!

Some years ago I lived with in a big farm house whch we reneted with 4 friends in germany. My room mate had a Dobermann called Duke. The best dog I ever met. Duke, who was trained as watch dog, never let you out of sight. Even at night when I was I out with him I tried to hide my self out of his sight and he always came back to find me.

Funniest thing I remember was when my room mate Nicola invited some friends and there was this girl sitting alone in the kitchen, and I knew she was scared of dogs. So I decided to also come into the kitchen duke next to me. And I told the dobermann: "Duke sit", so duke sat down. "Duke watch out" pointing on her. and then finally just before leaving the kitchen "Duke stay." And so was it. Duke sat down right in front of the scared to death girl gazing at her and not moving for a sec. He seemed to be padded.

After half a minute I returned into the kitchen and told her that it was only a joke....HAHA what a fun.

I have a golden retriever, hes old now, but a couple of years back, I was walking him at night, and I see a guy walking a german shepard across the street, and the german shepard has his years pointing up, but he was on a leash so i didnt really care. I continued walking my dog, and suddenly I hear a yell and when i look back the german shepard is coming straight for us. They started brawling and I started kicking the german shepard until the fucking owner came up and said "sorry man, the leash broke off" I called him all kinds of names but in the end, the german shepard went home limping and my dog was alright. So yeah, we kicked the german shepard's ass.

Yeah, my pup was a lost+found treasure. He was apparently the offspring of one of the local city K9 unit's meanderings or at least thats what the police officer told me was his theory. They had a few to give away to a new home, and he was the fun one of the bunch. Enjoy him alot.

Pretty awesome man, a few years ago I was up in the mountains with my family and a few family friends. My dad's friend's dog wasn't known to be the nicest dog and while all the older guys were chopping wood my mom and I decided to get on a 4-wheeler to go meet everyone who was chopping down trees for firewood. While we were trying to start the quad my friend's dog started growling and heading straight for us and then out of the blue comes my chocolate lab in between my mom and me, and the other dog. She ran back and fourth barking at the other dog and showing her teeth until the other dog ran away... I really loved that dog. I sure do miss her.

http://images.google.com.au/images?hl=en&a...sa=N&tab=wi

i recommend a staffy over any other dog - incredibly loyal, friendly, and noone will mess with you if you own one bcoz they look tuff

these dogs get the full body shake going when they wag their tail with excitement - can't beat them.

actually mine had a bit of kelpie in her - extremely intelligent and one bitch you didnt want to *&^% with.