Spartans Home

Global Agenda

Hunter~SPARTA~

A guy I work with has been talking up this game, Global Agenda. From what I understand, it sounds like an FPS MMO. So I checked out the website and it looks rather interesting.

So just seeing if any of you guys are playing it, have played it, or have heard anything more about it?

- JHunter

PAY FOR PLAY (PFP)

1 Month $12.99 £7.99 ?10.99

3 Months $34.47 ($11.49/month) £22.50 (£7.50/month) ?29.97 (?9.99/month)

6 Months $59.94 ($9.99/month) £41.94 (£6.99/month) ?53.94 (?8.99/month)

http://www.globalagendagame.com/TheGame_Conquest.html

Something about this makes me think... ? servers only available for x- hours, so you can go to sleep..

RESTRICTED to 20 player matches ..........

So much for MMO (massive !! ) multiplayer online. :lol:

If I properly understood what I read, the pay to play is not required. You can still play in both the PvE and PvP areas of the game as a "non-subscriber". The only thing you get from paying the subscription is being able to participate in the agency vs. agency battles for territory.

- JHunter

I participated in early Alpha testing for this game, up through its Beta phase. Gotta say I was really impressed. Most of the larger MMO elements hadn't been implemented, but the gameplay was fun and fast-paced. It' kinda like a cross between TF2, WoW, and Unreal Tournament.

I have never enjoyed 3rd-person shooters; I always feel like my character's body gets in the way and requires me to view the action at odd angles to see what's going on around me. I've not had any interest in this game for this reason alone, and a friend of mine who purchased it called it "a pretty big yawn, not nearly as 'open' or involved as the advertising would lead you to believe.

I have also yet to see a review of this game on any of the sites that I trust, so I'm passing on this one altogether.

I've been keeping my eye on this one for a while now, but personally I would rather reinstall Tribes 2 or at a push Tribes Vengeance than this, which seems a pale imitation.

Infact, I really miss my skiing and capping B)

Good fan made movie (all ingame footage)

Edited by Dai-San~SPARTA~