Spartans Home

The Hunter

Lightspeed~SPARTA~

I don't know if you guys have seen this before or played it - I am fairly sure you can still download it and play it for free to test it out.

Basically, it's a hunting simulation in an environment which is photorealistic - amazing graffix.

You need to track deer (or other animals) looking for signs that they have been in an area and giving the general direction that the deer was travelling. You then need to press forward and find the track (next piece of evidence). Find 3 pieces of evidence and you are successfully tracking a deer and can then attempt to kill the deer.

Poor explanation but it is a brilliant game and concept and gives a truer indication of what it is like to hunt and the patience required. For those who have played the Deer Hunter this is an advanced version of this.

http://www.thehunter.com/pub/index.php

I don't know if you guys have seen this before or played it - I am fairly sure you can still download it and play it for free to test it out.

Basically, it's a hunting simulation in an environment which is photorealistic - amazing graffix.

With all of the wildlife in Arma2, we should run a mission on our server some night and organize a hunting party. I'm always tempted to shoot the rabbits during Dom/TacDom, but that would be a severe violation of Fire Discipline.