Spartans Home

READ THIS!!!

That is not unuseal to have a new driver or direct x update to a new game, we have seen it alot before in the past. They are talking about a bug in the driver that changes the rendering of the game. Well they will fix it, hopefully before the full version comes out. I don't thinks its worth getting all worked up about. Unless they start the old EA games desaster with pacthes that take hours to down load that are bigger then the origanal game, Like BF-2.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

I have 6800GT agp. I can NOT use these drivers. I tried them and almost fried my card. Did a system restore for over a week ago. Changed drivers going backwards. Finaly got to the point I could NOT BOOT. installed wifes old FX5700U with 93.72 and it booted. Spent all day Sunday "fixing" on it. installed 6800GT back and everything works correctly.

just a FYI

• 2 weeks later...

This is busted! My 8800 runs it perfect no fuzzys at all. must be the drugs they are on. Or to much caffine causeing fuzzy eyes. You can't render judgment on a game that hasent been released yet. and now it has. And we have newer drivers, its what i call over anylizeing everything to death.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~