Spartans Home

EMT wants to vent

EMT~SPARTA~

SO!!! Today my mail man yelled at me.

I'm coming around a corner where I live on and its a one side stop sign... I didn't have to stop or anything, In other words i had the right away no matter how you look at it. So I make my usual turn and as im getting out of the car, I see the mailman doing a U-turn coming up my street. He parks and yells though his window

" You know, If you would of used your turn signal, I might know more what your doing!"

In my head I was thinking " did I do anything to make this guy so pissed off about a signal? Enough to go off his route to yell at me?

So i continue to walk to my house and he then continues to yell " And Its a lot safer if you use it!"

I'm still ignoring this mans comments, casually throwing my hand up to acknowledge that I am some what listening to him.

As I'm walking in the door, He finally yells "You know you can't park your car like that!" As my car was blocking the sidewalk since I have 4 other people that live with me and we all need the driveway, since we have mean neighbors.

I just thought i would post this up here since i found it very weird and strange that my mailman had the nerve to do all this just because i didnt use my turn signal on a road where one person has a stop sign and the other person can either go straight or turn into a road. Road looks like a T

You can please some of the people some of the time, even all of the people some of the time, but never all of the people all of the time.

When people get like that with me, I ask them if they know what the greatest thing about America is. They normally say "What?" and I respond, "Its that you and I have the ability to do pretty much whatever ever we want as long is doesn't harm anyone, including right now. Have a better day." Then I walk away.

Good job dealing with this guy though. I'd call his boss and file a complaint, but that's just me. When/if he ever goes to the police academy then he can give me shit about a signal, until then he needs to deliver junk mail and people's bills and F off. LOL

Well you deffinately have more patience than me, i would have just flipped him off and been done with it. But, i guess there are some people in the world who will go out of their way to make themselves look right.

By the way, just as a tip, in court it holds up a lot better if you use your signal even if you have the right of way. Makes the other guy look like he was daydreaming and not paying attention. Not saying that you should hit your mailman on purpose or anything... :D

I use my turn signal regardless of whether there's a stop sign or not. Turning is turning.

That being said, I don't use my signal at all once I'm in my own neighborhood.

Regardless, he's a bit of a prick to call you out on it. Most people are content with muttering to themselves and getting on with their day. Maybe he was just already peeved and had to vent at something.

Next time this guy is making his rounds in your 'hood, tail him discreetly. When he leaves his truck to make a front-door delivery, secure a boom-box to the underside of his vehicle with a cassette that has about 10 minutes of silence, followed by the music that ice-cream trucks play. He'll be swarmed by children, and when they find out he has no ice-cream, they will lynch him.

Next time this guy is making his rounds in your 'hood, tail him discreetly. When he leaves his truck to make a front-door delivery, secure a boom-box to the underside of his vehicle with a cassette that has about 10 minutes of silence, followed by the music that ice-cream trucks play. He'll be swarmed by children, and when they find out he has no ice-cream, they will lynch him.

Fucking amazing. You, good sir, win the internets.

HAHA. way better than demo charges and without the felony to go with it.

Sir, i believe you are a genius. Doo eet! DOO EET NAOW!

Edited by ragnarok92~SPARTA~

• 3 weeks later...