Spartans Home

Sparta TacDom at Sundance Film Festival!

Fatal_Papercut~SPARTA~

Ok, not really, but I do live in Salt Lake City...which is very close to Park City...where Sundance is.

As promised, I have put together a couple of videos that capture some of the fun from Jan 29th's TacDom. The footage was captured at 1080p, and the original footage is sharp, but it has lost something in the translation to YouTube. I'll eventually figure out the best format for uploading.

Part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRDH93MisXs

Part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBiqZ5783DY

Good work. Looks very professional. Although I don´t want to be reminded of the desaster yesterday... :)

Anyway looks really good.

BTW as I always like to play with the editor and the camera.sqs, I am also quite used to cam-scripting. So I wrote just for fun a few cam scenes you might be interested in.

I.g I wrote a 6 minutes scene for the SU34, which takes off and then approaches its AO and is blowing it up.

If you want I would like to send it to you, just to see what you think about it.

Cheers

really nice Fatal - i could see in that first video how difficult it was up on that hill - and in the second video when you were shooting at Durka you could see how open the view was from where we were.

i hope you guys enjoyed the battle despite the difficulty - Im sorrry Bsilenced didnt - that wasnt the intention at all.

I.g I wrote a 6 minutes scene for the SU34, which takes off and then approaches its AO and is blowing it up.

If you want I would like to send it to you, just to see what you think about it.

Cheers

I would most definitely be interested in seeing your scripts, please PM them to me if that's possible, or we can make other arrangements. In fact, I would really appreciate your help in learning how to control the camera; I think the fact that I spent a considerable amount of time customizing my controls has somehow screwed up my ability to move the camera properly, and I'd love to be able to use the camera to capture footage of some scripted events.

And I appreciate your kind comments and the comments of others regarding the videos. They were fun to make, and I look forward to making more in the future.

Edited by Fatal_Papercut~SPARTA~