Spartans Home

Just picked up the game

Rooster

So far I've got about 20 hours in this thing... The first 8 were reading manuals ... 400 pages wth???

but now I can perform the preflight check and spool up... It took a while for me to figure out I needed exactly 800 RPM on the left engine before spooling up the right engine... I can also use the ABRIS and unguided missiles... Still working on the FLIR and laser guide because I can't find out how to enable the systems... Also working on the fikhr missiles and cannon. The tutorials I've tried and manuals don't contain any step by step initialization for them?

All in all having fun but would love to fly side by side with some of you all. Also, I can't seem to change my multiplayer resolution. There isn't an option?

Edited by Rooster

• 4 weeks later...

So I chopped off all the text so this is only whats left

To make the missiles work you need to do a few things.

1) Turn on the laser designator, make sure that you are on Automatic tracking is on (on the left panel)

2) Select the missile hardpoint (usually its the outer one)

3) Uncage the Skalv, aim at target and lock it into place

4) look at the hud and aim the Missile reticule to where the Skalv is pointing once you get a little C pop up press on your release weapon key (fires the hardpoints) don't forget that the missiles has a 7km range (I believe)

Edited by Beta