Spartans Home

hello

=WBG=KDC

eh up fellers, came across ya while messing around on TS viewer. had second thoughts if i should come on here as i have no idea what has happened or why and i dunno............... just don't wanna get in the way i guess. not much been explained the other end, guess too low down the old ranks, don't expect u guys to say a word either. its a bit like divorcing parents! all a bit poop. well i hope things are are all good for ya all. hope to catch ya in game and have a good old talk with, esp custard and krambo. hope im not annoying anyone dunno wat things are like.

right im off out with girlfriend to have a few drinks

ta ta for now

KDC

Hi KDC, You?re always welcome on the website or teamspeak, with or without your BDA tags, friends are always friends.

The BDA is going through some difficult times at the moment & we have no intentions of stirring things up. Give it time & things will settle down.

Have a nice night out with your girlfriend & hope to see you in game or TS.

All the best mate.

Floyd

same as what Floyd said.

Look forward to chat bro. When things settle down it will be nice to be able to come on BDA ts and talk to our friends without any worries.

custard

haha, well she can drink pretty well for her size, shes tiny, but oh well i ve passed out on her plenty of times too, think we are about even on that one :lol:

yeah i ll def have to hop on ts natter and some killing, should be updating my graphics card when i get paid in the next week or so, so be faster on the draw..... i hope.........

KDC

Edited by KDC