Spartans Home

EMT is working on an idea

EMT~SPARTA~

Hey! I just got back from vacation and while I was away, I thought of a new idea for all of us... Since I just got back, i have to see myself if it is a good idea before i tell all of you

So ill probably post it tomorrow.

That means mh6 and kal get ready to help me.

Ok i found some time to write the idea...

The map is Utes ( the island)

We start on a carrier and the entire island is the Main AO

Except the island has checkpoints... Or like key points to capture for stuff to help us win it..

I looked over the map and noticed a base/ fort near the shore line. Ex - if we cap that... we get tanks...( of course respawn time you decide)

Another change would be that opfor can spawn more tanks/ infantry at a certain point on the island so that the closer we get to it, the more resistance we encounter... Also surround that base with AA and Anti tank...

We would have to figure out how often inf respawn for them... But im just the idea, you guys implement it.

We combine this with the opfor commander mod, then the opfor commander wont run out of stuff to send at us.. And basically enemy lines can be drawn out. I figured the island is not to small that we will win fast, but not to big where it doesnt feel like a battle anymore...

Call it- War for the Island. To solve lag issues... When tanks blow up, their hulls go away relatively fast.

. And so the opfor doesnt overspawn... We give them a relatively high Population cap.

Now i have no idea if it should be random respawn, or the commander could pick what to respawn, just an idea...

Also there is an airport and a small town. So we capture the airport, we get jets.. blah blah,, so the opfor would have much to lose if he leaves that open..

If this idea sucks, i will not think anything more about it, but if you like it, ill say more about what i am thinking of

Thank goodness...thought I was going to have to write another "Naval" Pilots Guide

:bleh:

Zeno already had this idea 3 months ago. Too late. Its the storyboard idea. He's currently working a version of it for Chernarus.

Now go back to your regularly scheduled programming.

beach landings in rubber suits, T1 knows it

We could all start out on the carrier and have to do a beach assault in the little rubber rafts with the outboard motor attached. Bonus points if you make it to the beach at all.

EDIT: it includes rubber rafts at least

DOUBLE NINJA EDIT: Actually, another idea might be to have blue paradrop onto the lightly defended runway, secure a perimeter and then have red do an amphibious landing on the island, or else spawn on the island somewhere and assault the field. Give blue, say, 10 minutes to organize and set up their defenses before red comes in. Sort of a real-ish world scenario....would HAVE to be a tac-dom mission to be fun though.

Edited by GooniversalSoldier