Spartans Home

Win7 64bit, Teamspeak and ATI catalyst

custard~SPARTA~

My TS mic issues last night are related to an install of the ATI catalyst.

With Win7 RC I had no problems but yesterday I installed ATI catalyst on my Win 7 drive because I wanted to manually increase the speed of the GPU fan. Afterwards my mic worked in test but not with TS, this maybe something to do with the HDMI audio driver that came with ATI catalyst but I'm not sure yet.

After using system restore my mic worked again and in my excitment I started pressing the wrong whisper keys on tacdom night, apologies for that.

My TS mic issues last night are related to an install of the ATI catalyst.

With Win7 RC I had no problems but yesterday I installed ATI catalyst on my Win 7 drive because I wanted to manually increase the speed of the GPU fan. Afterwards my mic worked in test but not with TS, this maybe something to do with the HDMI audio driver that came with ATI catalyst but I'm not sure yet.

After using system restore my mic worked again and in my excitment I started pressing the wrong whisper keys on tacdom night, apologies for that.

Exact same thing happenend to me. It is the audio driver within catalsyt, you need to ditch it and you should be ok.