Spartans Home

Fer' th' Lymies-Operation Icarus

Ebden~SPARTA~

ebden im always down to these types of missions we should coordinate a time. when ever you see me on ts just ask me and will do some alt missions. i have no problem with addons and maps lets do this!

ebden im always down to these types of missions we should coordinate a time. when ever you see me on ts just ask me and will do some alt missions. i have no problem with addons and maps lets do this!

Start downloading then!

For this one you'll need:

ACE2(incl extras & CBA)

FFAA terrorists

Quesh-Kibrul 2.0

British Royal Marine Commandos c.2001

UKF Weapons Pack

The dissapointing part is that I have more time to look for missions in the background at work than I do to actually play or host them at home. I'd like to set up a weekend time, perhaps Saturday afternoon/evening, to run some missions off the dedi server, but the addon burden makes it challenging.

Not to sound negative, but why in the world are people making missions requiring ACE2 if it's not even out of Beta yet?

Just a shot in the dark here, but maybe they like it! and it's stable enough for what they want to add to their mission.

It should do, I've ran the Roadrunner mission with three different versions.

Most of the changes are "tweaks", and to sort out bugs which got through the initial development.

It should do, I've ran the Roadrunner mission with three different versions.

Most of the changes are "tweaks", and to sort out bugs which got through the initial development.

T1s right (always is) The biggest problems I've seen from acebeta to acebeta in a mission are failing functionality of one ACEbit or another (like some medic bits not working, stamina and weights off, etc).

It's still a pain to keep ACE2 updated, but once setup with YOMA updater, I haven't had any additional troubles.

But again, just like ARMA2 before patch 1.04, we still played ARMA despite the issues and found workarounds. For other beta mods I wouldn't bother (like MMA), but ACE2 is so big, and changes the gameplay so much, that we should go for it.

Saturday?