Spartans Home

How to delete triggers

Kavlarakos~SPARTA~

As I am editing a mission for MP I encountered some problems with the triggers I added.

The problem is that after a trigger is activated for only one time the trigger is still active for a character after he respawns.

So I want to delete the trigger with a command after activated the first time once and for all.

I thought this could be achieved with the command: deletevehicle triggername

But for some reason it does not work.

Any suggestions how I can delete a trigger ingame?

As I am editing a mission for MP I encountered some problems with the triggers I added.

The problem is that after a trigger is activated for only one time the trigger is still active for a character after he respawns.

So I want to delete the trigger with a command after activated the first time once and for all.

I thought this could be achieved with the command: deletevehicle triggername

But for some reason it does not work.

Any suggestions how I can delete a trigger ingame?

deleteVehicle is how you're supposed to delete them. Make sure the variable name is correct, other than that dunno.

You could try putting "deleteVehicle this" in the onActivation field of the trigger after the code you need it to execute.

Actually it is deleteVehicle triggername.

The problem was that Arma2 is not doing that in the editors preview function. That is why it never worked for me. After porting it to MPMissions and playing it from there it worked.

Actually it is deleteVehicle triggername.

The problem was that Arma2 is not doing that in the editors preview function. That is why it never worked for me. After porting it to MPMissions and playing it from there it worked.