Spartans Home

Win 7 CTD - It looks like related to ping above 180

Batwing~SPARTA~

Hi,

I never had a crash till yesterday. Now is crashing just after few minutes playing, but I noticed it is happening if for some reason connection deteriorate.

I have no problem playing on local servers with ping below 100, but possibly there too I may crash if my ping spikes over 180 something.

Although some servers may have a ping capping, I should be kicked in that case, instead Crysis just stop working.

I ve been playing a lot on Matchbox Gold, good ping, always below 100 but then yesterday I noticed a spike in my ping up to 240 and there started crashing, 5 crashes in a row after just connecting to the server.

Today I tested some european Server, pinging 185, I can connect and after less than 5 minutes playing I crash. Solid.

If I connect to a good pinging server i have no issues.

Anyone else noticed this, is a know issue or it s just me ?

Thanks.

None of the above,

I checked for extra activity, there was nothing running, i checked for internet issue and my connection was at full speed, 10Mb down, 1 Mb up

I tested right now a game on a european server I was used to crash several times, my connection was steady at 171 ping and i never creashed...

I ll search for servers with higher ping and I ll test there.