Spartans Home

It's out in 2 days - It's out in 2 days !!!!!!!!!

DaiSan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel you have an air of excitement about this Dai, LOL

Mate, I spent many happy years at the Banzai Institute for Armoured Warfare playing MP league matches and contributing to the Co-op and RPG side.

Mechwarrior in all it's phases is STILL one of my all time favourite games (a very close second to TRIBES).

This release is long awaited and I hope they don't screw it up too badly B)

Dai,

I have a crysis box over here, is that all I need plus the beta software?

Will this change my life?

All you need is the original Crysis patched up to 1.2.1 and download the beta when it's released on the 26th.

And yes... Forever.

Once you've fought in a mech you'll never look at warfare the same way B)

Oh My God !!

I played MW games since the 1 version !! I have a full collection of the entire series and yeah this is a great news !!!

hey, question, i do not have Crysis, I have Crysis Warhead, is that gonna work as well ???

Please SAY YES !! :)

Hmmm... Yes... and No.

The Beta, released on the 26th will only work on the Original Crysis. The final version will be released to work on the Warhead/Wars version of Crysis.

So, if you only have Crysis, you can play the beta but would have to buy Warhead to play the final when that's released.

If you have Warhead/Wars you would have to buy the Original Crysis to play the Beta.

If you have neither then buy the MAXIMUM edition which has Crysis and Warhead/Wars.

Noooo.. no Beta for me then !!! argh.. hmm.. I m not sure if I can resist !!

But i m not totally sure I really want to buy the first Crysis...

Oh well, I will wait for your comments on the BETA, unbiased comments.. (yeah, right :) ) and I will see :)

Keep me updated guys !

I was already excited when I saw the new "Mechwarrior" game in production.. but who knows if that will ever hit the shelves.. so at least this one could revive the old Mechwarrior in me !

I have to go and check if my Thanatos in garage starts .. probably I have to put the battery in charge !

MERRY XMAS !!

Of course we deleted our crysis server a while ago. I'll look into reupping it to the UK server, the Nostalgia games will be removed or disabled in a couple of weeks, so we have room to try this. I have to learn how to set up a crysis server, I was never involved with that game.

Of course we deleted our crysis server a while ago. I'll look into reupping it to the UK server, the Nostalgia games will be removed or disabled in a couple of weeks, so we have room to try this. I have to learn how to set up a crysis server, I was never involved with that game.

This should help bud.

*checking Crysis version now*

At worst, buy the game and play through the single player. It's more open than Warhead (and harder on your system, less optimizing) and follows the storyline a bit better.

I was wondering when they would release this. I've got a few alpha-version videos from the beginning and was looking forward to playing. I might actually spend more time outside a mech (power armor!) than I do inside. I'll leave it to the mech jocks to fight over them.