Spartans Home

hello from Chief Red CLoud

ChiefRedCloud

Greetings all. I am ChiefRedCloud of the AGE Clan. I have enjoyed playing your ArmA 2 Domination server for some time now. I appreciate and enjoy the control you have on your server. As my opinion goes, there should be more such servers.

Not to loose sight that we are gaming and such, there needs to be some sort of order for the gendder of game we are playing.

Something about myself. I spent 2/3 of my twenty years in the Military Police before I retired. My dad ws in for 30 years before he retired, and our son is on his second enlistment in the Army after a short break to get his collage digree. He has seen 2 tours in Iraq and is now in Afgan land.

I belong to the AdultGamersElite (AGE) Clan and enjoy gaming in general but really enjoy games such as ArmA 2. I look forward to more play with you folks.

Edited by Zeno~SPARTA~

Greetings all. I am ChiefRedCloud of the AGE Clan. I have enjoyed playing your ArmA 2 Domination server for some time now. I appreciate and enjoy the control you have on your server. As my opinion goes, there should be more such servers.

Not to loose sight that we are gaming and such, there needs to be some sort of order for the gendder of game we are playing.

Something about myself. I spent 2/3 of my twenty years in the Military Police before I retired. My dad ws in for 30 years before he retired, and our son is on his second enlistment in the Army after a short break to get his collage digree. He has seen 2 tours in Iraq and is now in Afgan land.

I belong to the AdultGamersElite (AGE) Clan and enjoy gaming in general but really enjoy games such as ArmA 2. I look forward to more play with you folks.

I've copied my post from else where on your foums where I posted in error. Before I viewed your wonderful video on posting. But Billy does learn, LOL.