Spartans Home

Addiction has started!

Skaz~SPARTA~

Alright, should we be convening under the losparta corp and trying some concerted efforts in a single direction then?

my pvp skills suck and I need some people to assist me in learning when to fight and when to run. I mean basic 101 stuff. Should Uncle Viiper be showing us how to hang around in hoodies hassling people by wormholes?

IF there were a concerted effort to work together under a LOSC, then I will come back to game. NOTE: This is not a dig to get people with 2+ years under their belt to leave their respective Zero space corps and alliances, this is only a call to current high sec spacers and new SPARTAN community players!

I could come out of retirement for such as that.

All pilots who were in LOSC are still in there, Gunny and i left all the pilots in place as it makes us look alot bigger than we are lol. Corp permissions have all been nutralized though for all inactive pilots so if you coame back on let me know and we can redo permissions ect for a small fee to Gunny and i.....lol jk

Just kidding about the small fee..... it would be a BIG FEE lol

I think the idea of having Spartans running around in space again is not a bad idea. I am quite happy to bring CoBoL back into the corp again, if thats Ok with DrNo & Gunny. As these two guys have been the ones keeping it alive.

Once I have finished my stint in Agony Unleashed I may also bring SnakeBite into the corp also.

Activities we could get up as a group :-

Missions Any Level

Worm Hole Harvesting

Worm Hole PVP

0.0 Fleet Roams PVP

0.0 Sovereignty Our own piece of 0.0 (But once the new guys get a bit of experience)

Not sure if this is a direction any you guys interested in.

Maybe a new thread could be started with interested parties, stating they would like to join, and what direction they would like to go down in EVE. With a quick overview of skills. So we can a least have a look and see what we are cable of as a group.

I like this idea but we have to have some common ground on leadership. We need a command structure and we need to stick to it. I stated this in Cobol's thread. The way we ran the corp before is good for a few people. But there needs to be a defined CEO, a few directors for certain tasks like POS operations, mission planning, recruitment, asset holding/stuff accountability, etc.

Having everyone be co-CEOs and directors DOES NOT WORK. There is no accountability and people just do whatever they want to do which degrades the corp and people get pissed and leave either the corp or the game all together. I do not want to see it happen again. We all have big ideas but we need to help each other and be dedicated in doing so. Personally, I feel that we are all at the mercy of Gunny and Jim if we want to come back. It should be their decision who gets back in to their corp. Simple as that.

Personally, I am happy where I am but if I can be a better asset to LOSC, help close friends, and get more enjoyment from the game this way then I will definitely comeback to LOSC.

In addition, I think it would be wise to introduce a fee for existing players such as 25 or 50 million isk, to build up the corp wallet. Instead of a blanket amount for a fee, you could charge 150% of the skill points for each character. This would be fair because players with more skill points can earn the cash A LOT faster and more efficiently than a new player. I'd pay. Call it an 'Application and Membership Processing fee.'

Edited by Medic~SPARTA~