Spartans Home

Newegg black friday sales

Ebden~SPARTA~

Don't forget to see what's on sale today. I'm about to look myself

newegg.com

newegg.ca

thanks for the reminder Ed i just order my girlfriend a Nintendo Wii for Christmas ;) shes gonna be so excited.........well she really wants a ring thought....................... so you know, Ill do the Wii for now...........................................and thennnnn

thanks for the reminder Ed i just order my girlfriend a Nintendo Wii for Christmas ;) shes gonna be so excited.........well she really wants a ring thought....................... so you know, Ill do the Wii for now...........................................and thennnnn

lmao. I like where your head is at. Always test them with the Wii first. ;-)

wrong, wrong wrong you oughta bought the SHII

I don't have $900 to spend. That's why I bought the laptop I did, as it was on sale for $400 (normally costs $600)

in israel it costs that much but anywhere alse it would be much cheaper,the problem is i could not find it in the state retailers.

"the closest i found that would suite you is : lenovo g550

i like hp laptops they are much better than acer and not that expensive .

wait until you can save a few $ and buy a proper one there's a lot of diff from t4300 and t6500 and you can find it only 100$ more than what you bought