Spartans Home

TACDOM 27 Nov

T_1

On Friday Night TACDOM will run as usual ... However, in terms of the Comms and gameplay things will be run a tighter than has happened in previous weeks.

What this means for players.

Comms will be used in a more controlled manner. No needless chit chat, and at all times the Squad Leader has priority in channel. This applies equally to TS and to In Game Chat Text.

Gameplay. Everything will be run off the Squad Leaders, their decision on ALL squad matters is final. If you don't agree with it, then you can speak about it later, not while the game is going on.

Revives will be only done by Medics. If your medic(s) are down any surviving team member(s) can revive the medic, but only the medic.

There will be no horseplay or fooling around at the base or between AO's, your patience in this matter is appreciated, and will hopefully be rewarded with an enhanced style of gameplay for ALL players.

2IC will handle all team assignments, logistics, co-ordination of support, "Jippers" (Join in Progress Players) and most crucially Discipline.

If a player is not adhering to the standards which we expect, then they WILL be taken aside and spoken to by the 2IC regarding their actions, and returned to the game. For the second infringment of standards, then the players will be kicked from the game and spoken to in TS. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS to this. If necessary the 2IC and Mission Commander will *briefly* consult prior to the kick. The player will NOT be allowed back in the game channels.

It's been pointed out before, but we make no apologies for stating it again. If a player wants to fool around they have six days and a number of servers they can do it on.

One night a week those who wish can get together and play in a more Tactical manner. If you do not wish to adhere to the rules, the US Domination and AirDom Servers are available.

Thanks T1 for your leadership, excellent plans. Inserting via helo was frustrating, vehicles were a blast though.

Whoever put the script together - very well done, I had no idea what was about to happen, and happen it did on numerous occasions, it really added to the game. Superb

Friday's TacDom is the canines dangly bits

Andy, I had no idea what was going on most of the time, never mind not knowing what was going to happen next.

Apologies for the first town, my intention was to get in quickly, clear it and then move on to the next. Due to the time involved in getting everyone going I had to resort to a quick and simple plan, however the apparently plentiful and cunning Opfor AI outside the AO had other ideas.

After Vybor, I had time to actually think about what we were going to do so that was a little less chaotic and apart from losing the two avengers.

I had my head in my hands tho when we took the second town, and then Vybor was recapatured. Effectively we had depleated team, damaged vehicles which were low or out or ammunition, and now we we're cut off from the main base.

Organising it took a bit of time, but the recapture went fairly quickly with the exception of losing an LAV.

Enemies in the base were a pain in the backside, but the in hindsight (always a wonderful thing, wish I had some of it last night) the map plays much better for TACDOM.

Great job by everyone involved.

T1, great job of overall command.

Luggage, great logistical job of moving late joiners about and keeping TL's informed.

TL's, Yours is the hardest job of all, and in difficult circumstance, you did a great job.

Everyone else, a HUGE thank you from me for the lack of pissing about. Last night was a make or break evening for me basically, and the mature attitude shown by all restores my faith that TacDom can evolve into what I want from a game.

A good start, but let's not rest on our laurels...Onwards and Upwards, for "WE ARE SPARTA"