Spartans Home

Flying and driving MHQ on the main server

Zeno~SPARTA~

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, Peter and Behemoth steered me this way to get on the fly list. Behemoth explained whats expected (don't blindly open fire on anything that moves, etc.) and I'm ready for a check ride and a chat. Just let me know when a good time would be to get that together.

-Eric

We will shortly be implementing a new bit of software that will limit access to the pilot/driver seat of choppers, fixed wings and mhqs to people that are on a database. The software developed by MH6 for SPARTA has been tested on KalXens server and performs as planned. Game moderators will be able to update the list of accepted pilots/drivers on the fly and the server should accept the change within minutes.

We have already compiled a list of names and IDs based on a variety of sources, but may have missed yours. Apologies if this is the case but it will be quickly fixed. Please be patient with us

The use of MHQs will be freely given to anyone on TS with the maturity to not deliberately put it into danger, chopper access will be given to those on TS that use them intelligently. The right to fly or drive can just as quickly be taken away, even on the move.

Thanks

put me down for a chopper - not attack just ppl mover

and also the mhq driver

cheers

You been on list as long as me I think. No attack chopper no fixed same as me.

Heya you think Sphinx could get some flyin priv's?? I wanna bomb some soviets but me no have fixed wing priv's. :banana_dance:

Done

Hey guys, Peter and Behemoth steered me this way to get on the fly list. Behemoth explained whats expected (don't blindly open fire on anything that moves, etc.) and I'm ready for a check ride and a chat. Just let me know when a good time would be to get that together.

-Eric

PM me with your UID. If you see me on TS in about 10 hours I'll go throught it with you, but what Behemoth said is probably enough.

Just remember, and this goes for everyone .... abuse it and lose it!!!

Thanks T1, I've got to work my 24hr shift today but I'll be on Monday most of the day, and some of tuesday. I'm Eastern Standard time zone, so if you'll be available jet me know about what time and I'll meet you.

-Eric

Done

PM me with your UID. If you see me on TS in about 10 hours I'll go throught it with you, but what Behemoth said is probably enough.

Just remember, and this goes for everyone .... abuse it and lose it!!!

Can I get my privs updated to player # 4080768

Finally added my tags :poster_oops:

You have permissions for everything, don't add your tag ingame look at this thread and add the squad URL into your profile, any other stuff you want to appear like xfire name PM MH6.

http://www.legionofspartans.com/forums/ind...?showtopic=4205

Requesting to be added to the list. Prominent pilot, but first time on the server. It's nice to actually find people willing to cooperate with CAS.

In-game name : Foxbite

ID: 2929600

Per our discussion, give it a little time and get to know people on the server. Once we get a feel for what kind of player we will determine to add you. Our main server is not flight heavy, so get your boots worked in for a little bit.

Hello Spartan's , this is-556-Gon5 let me go to point I would like to be added for cobra and planes pilot priv . Currently I can only use mhq and trans helo. Player id: 2298816

By the way outstanding on ur admin and tools in the game. Good Job

Hello Spartan's , this is-556-Gon5 let me go to point I would like to be added for cobra and planes pilot priv . Currently I can only use mhq and trans helo. Player id: 2298816

By the way outstanding on ur admin and tools in the game. Good Job

Done.

Make sure you know the rules about using those assets.

Edited by IDAN~SPARTA~

Could I please be added to the list for all aircraft permission lists. Im always on TS and and fairly adept at flying.

Name: Gunthar

ID:448128

I've added you and given you permissions to fly transport choppers and drive the MHQ.

You will be given the ability to fly attack aircraft should you prove yourself sufficiently capable of handling them in a mature manner.

Or, if there is another admin who knows you and your capabilities well, you may ask them to add you.