Spartans Home

Hawk !!!!, Happy Birthday Sir !

Halli~SPARTA~

Hi Guys and gals. Been a long time. I don't play much as I have been playing airsoft games. I am

73 today. Where did all that time go. Thanks for the greetings. I'll try to post a pic.

How do you post a pic? says attachment system ready, but no pic. I tried loading a pic before this post and I submited it , but it did not post?

says 4.21mb attach space used, but no pic.

Edited by Hawk~SPARTA~

Hi Guys and gals. Been a long time. I don't play much as I have been playing airsoft games. I am

73 today. Where did all that time go. Thanks for the greetings. I'll try to post a pic.

How do you post a pic? says attachment system ready, but no pic. I tried loading a pic before this post and I submited it , but it did not post?

Hi bud

You can add pictures to your gallery or use a host like photobucket.

Great to hear from you.

Don't use the attachment at the bottom of the post, that's really for files like docs.

look at the top of the posting window/box next to the Youtube button there is a little picture. (on it's left).

HOW TO...

Upload your picture to any free hosting site on the net, like photo bucket

http://www.photobucket.com

To add a picture to the post:

Click Post reply (to make a new post/reply)

find a picture on the internet or your uploaded one.

Copy the link to your picture

paste it in the post your making

highlight the pasted link in your message with the mouse

press the little picture symbol (next to the youtube button) above your new post.

click OK in the pop up box.

User posted image

• 8 months later...
  • 9 years later...