Spartans Home

Tactical Coop - Saturday?

Lightspeed~SPARTA~

ill jump on the server at some point and have a look at the missions - then we can launch and play.

there wont be any jip(join in progress) i dont think so those that want to join after can wait for next mission - hopefully these missions wont take more then 1 hour each so we can do several missions on Saturday and get a few ppl through.

in terms of command - i dont like to get to controlling - i ask that ppl use comms when required and dont f* around in-game but a laugh or two here or there at the appropriate times (ie not during a firefight) is fine by me.

we will work it out as we go.

there is no option to choose missions on the server - am i doing something wrong?

there seems to be only Red Forge or something like that on the server...

#missons

When logged in as admin

What missions did you guys play? Because I know that the Cipher one has a few odds and ends that would provide some replayablity. Or at least something different from domi.

What missions did you guys play? Because I know that the Cipher one has a few odds and ends that would provide some replayablity. Or at least something different from domi.

I've posted several times about some other tempting custom maps. I tried one briefly today with Buzz, Operation Firefly for Sahrani. No commander, but the mission is set up to have multiple teams working independently, then slowly grouping for the final attack to secure a nuclear-armed jet.

Another, that I think could be a blast if it is as bug-free as it seems from the start, is The Great Escape. It only suits 6 people. Starting in the extreme NW of Chernarus, you need to escape to either the S or E of the map by whatever means necessary. The mission begins with a 30+inf assault of the starting position, best bypassed by charing clean through the buggers. Great lighting, evening map. I made it as far as the NW airport (Dom HQ)