Spartans Home

All SPARTA POST Moderated at BDA !

Oct 15 2007, 03:47 PM

I just saw that Kram had posted on the Happy B-day STAT thread, and his post is lit up a bright white.

After thinking a bit I realized that this is because his posts are checked as Moderator Approval Indefininately.

I was just wondering, how do you approve a post? I can't find anything for that.

His Happy B-day post certainly doesn't need to be stopped.

Shinobi*BDA*SA

Oct 28 2007, 07:00 AM

All the Sparta players are moderated, i.e. must ask for permission based upon what happened and certain sparta members smurfing (same ip, multiple BDA member user ids, other than Floyd and Kiwi).

However, like the rest of you I dont know how to approve the moderated post.

Nevermind just figured it out.

The little white box within box next to the number of replies to a topic, click that.

That will open the moderated topic in a new window. Lower right part of the page above the radio button "Quick Reply" there is a pull down menu with "Merge Posts" showing. From the pull down menu choose "Set Visible (approve posts)"

Redneck Bob*BDA*SA

http://thebeerdrinkingassassins.com/forums...ost&p=31791

Well lets all say a big thankyou to Big Bob for being so frank or is that Sean part 2 ;)

As of the new *ELITE* BDA, no Spartans are "pre"-moderated. The slate has been wiped clean, so to speak.

If anyone notices that they are still moderated once our new forums come online, please inform us of this as it is not intentional.

We have revived the information from the old forums, so some stuff may have still stuck.

Just let us know and we'll get it fixed. We're all brothers here.

its all kinda silly....are we not all over this BS yet?? I hope we are...i never had any probs with any sparta guys and from what i know no other BDA, except breeze, did. and no one cares what breeze had to say the guys a theif. Sorry if im making not much sence i'm drunk :rolleyes:

As of the new *ELITE* BDA, no Spartans are "pre"-moderated. The slate has been wiped clean, so to speak.

If anyone notices that they are still moderated once our new forums come online, please inform us of this as it is not intentional.

We have revived the information from the old forums, so some stuff may have still stuck.

Just let us know and we'll get it fixed. We're all brothers here.

I'm still being moderated....... :(

Username Samurai...

Can't even PM anyone...not allowed to use that feature...god it's like being at Kindergarten...

did I do summat real bad?