Spartans Home

Sparta Certified Pilot Class - Info HERE

Stang~SPARTA~

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate being a complainer, BUT, I'd like to make a request and an observation. The last few times I've been in the game I've seen a few camping the choppers. Last night we lost the apache because members were camping in the chopper at base when three ka 52s came a calling, saw them as targets and blew them up(they were AFK as far as I could tell). I understand peeps want to fly but those choppers respawn every two hours, and people are: A) not giving everyone a chance to coordinate with ground troops while using the attack choppers and aircraft, B) are running into the AO without any caution getting the chopper/plane toasted for 2 hours before 10 minutes is up on the map, and C) not using the ground comms to get attack clearance.

Now, I'm not pointing fingers, if you think I'm taking about YOU, you're probably wrong. I just think that the fun on this map is that those assets are for support, and since they spawn every 2 hours they are very valuable, so use them with safety for the platform in mind. I also know some of us have a pension for flying but learning to share is something I would appeal for. These weapons are way too powerful on the map and can ruin the AO for others, I think choppers should have new restricted ROEs (ie; AO periphery attacks, base defense/side mission assignment, and in the case of the Harrier, lased strikes only). Thanks people, I hope this is seen as a friendly observation and request. It just seems that since we restrict platforms, we should expect those using them to act with maturity in using them. I look forward to the revamped Air dom as well!

-B

Edited by Behemoth~SPARTA~

• 4 weeks later...

After win7 + arma reinstall my old ID is invalid for flight/mhq

My handle is still drew my new id= 3909504

cheers