Movie Quotes

Zeno~SPARTA~

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Since its been over a year from the previous post, thought i would throw something in here and see who gets it.

" you pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash your piece out on the lanes, ill take it away from you and stick it up your ass and pull the trigger until it goes click..."

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I know the film , but I did have to look it up. Kentucky Fried Movie.

Now a last try for this thread

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

I know the film , but I did have to look it up. Kentucky Fried Movie.

Now a last try for this thread

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

V for Vendetta of course. Know that quote anywhere.

My contribution:

Man with a Hat: "Boy, it sure would be nice if we had some grenades, don't you think?"

V for Vendetta of course. Know that quote anywhere.

My contribution:

Man with a Hat: "Boy, it sure would be nice if we had some grenades, don't you think?"

I swear I've heard that quote, but I can't for the life of me remember the movie it comes from.

Yeah, I've got nothing. Also you answered one of the few quotes I would recognize from a figurative mile away.

Serenity 2005

“Is everybody in? Is everybody in? Is everybody in? The ceremony is about to begin. The entertainment for this evening is not new, you've seen this entertainment through and through you have seen your birth, your life, your death....you may recall all the rest. Did you have a good world when you died? -enough to base a movie on??”

We'd like to, but we can't accept your surrender! Was there anything else?

I thought I knew this one, but when I checked Google I was almost right. :(

How about: What was that honey? It was BAD! It had no fire, no energy, no nothing! So tomorrow from 5 to 7 will you PLEASE act like you have more than a two word vocabulary.

I thought I knew this one, but when I checked Google I was almost right. :(

How about: What was that honey? It was BAD! It had no fire, no energy, no nothing! So tomorrow from 5 to 7 will you PLEASE act like you have more than a two word vocabulary.

I knew where that quote was from but it seemed off. So I rewatched the scene and now I know why. IMDB is wrong on the quote too, I take it that's where you got it. So not green. :P

Hold on guys, the enthusiasm is appreciated, but you need to show the correct film title before posting a new quote.

So what was Forresters, the Doors?

Luggage - A bridge too far

And based on the clip by MH6 Kalxens quote is from the Fifth Element.

So now its MH6s turn

Hold on guys, the enthusiasm is appreciated, but you need to show the correct film title before posting a new quote.

So what was Forresters, the Doors?

Luggage - A bridge too far

And based on the clip by MH6 Kalxens quote is from the Fifth Element.

So now its MH6s turn

"There's a legend of a man who lives beneath the sea. He's the fisher of men. A last hope, for all those who have been left behind."

"There's a legend of a man who lives beneath the sea. He's the fisher of men. A last hope, for all those who have been left behind."

Elvis = Errrrrr, let me think, Soylent Green, but you have to guess MH6s quote before posting your own.