Spartans Home

OFP2 Co-op Video--starring YOU! (Well, maybe.)

Now that Fraps has been updated to work properly with Dragon Rising, I thought I'd post a video comprised of some of the cooperative multiplayer games that I've had the pleasure of participating in with some of the regulars. I tried to include footage that highlights the fun of playing the game with friends, as well as the to-be-expected sequences of things being blown up or shot at. Enjoy!

Now that Fraps has been updated to work properly with Dragon Rising, I thought I'd post a video comprised of some of the cooperative multiplayer games that I've had the pleasure of participating in with some of the regulars. I tried to include footage that highlights the fun of playing the game with friends, as well as the to-be-expected sequences of things being blown up or shot at. Enjoy!

That is one fcuking funny Video !!!! from Floyd in the truck with his hand an halli's knee to Halli's dog barking & me telling him the dog is going to give his position away....... I laught my dick off !!! well done FP.

HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVfQ5rX0vJE