Spartans Home

AAN

Ebden~SPARTA~

I really like Arma, it's a great game, and I can understand why people put hours into playing it as well as creating missions or mods for it.

This, though, I really don't get. But now that I know it's there, I am going to have it open in my browser at work, and when someone asks me what it is, I'm going to tell them that we are now at war with Russia. That should make their day a bit more interesting.

I really like Arma, it's a great game, and I can understand why people put hours into playing it as well as creating missions or mods for it.

This, though, I really don't get. But now that I know it's there, I am going to have it open in my browser at work, and when someone asks me what it is, I'm going to tell them that we are now at war with Russia. That should make their day a bit more interesting.

I like it as well, a tidy advert for their product, especially taking advantage of other global news in the sidebars. Perhaps those in charge @ BIS will take note of current global developments to enhance the consistency of their own storyline. I wonder if some addict, worse than us, will take the 'news' to heart?