Spartans Home

Adventure on Skira / 1920x1200 my ingame screenshots

These are untouched images grabbed from ingame on HARDCORE, they were grabbed using a registered copy of FRAPS on my PC. The graphics card is a BFG Nvidia 8800GTX 768MB which is driving 2 24" 1920x1200 LCD panels, so the memory on the 8800 is split to drive two displays.

The PC specs are

intel Core i7 975 CPU, 12GB DDR3 RAM, SSD Drives, Gigabyte X58 UD5 MD, Nvidia 8800GTX 768MB GPU, 2x 24" 1920x1200 monitors LP2475w.

Captured by Fraps @1920x1200 bitmap (BMP) approx 6.0-6.6MB per picture and compressed to jpg because of file size (1.4-1.9MB / picture) I'll continue my adventures around Skira just to show that the graphics on a user PC can look stunning even when I'm just picking up screen grabs while playing.

OFP DR release version UK.

click thumnail for full size.

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

yer it runs realy realy realy realy smouthly

Agreed. I have all settings maxed, I use v-sync, and I'm running at 1080p, and my framerate stays locked at 60fps. I don't know how they pulled it off, but Codemasters did an excellent job at optimizing video performance. No matter what might get updated in future patches, I don' think Video is one of the things they'll have to mess with.

Visual acuity Just how good is the camo? see for yourself @ 1920x1200 the 3 members of my team are hard to spot on first look. Yes there are 3 USMC guys in the picture less than 300m away.

Click for full size

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

Added some more updates on my journey around Skira whill doing my missions.

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

Another Day another Mission....

User posted image

User posted image

Oh such a small res what Can I say. But come back when you are at the age of 2560x1600 my child, he who has been so quite all so long, he now speak. Come on dude promote what he as been waiting for 4 so long.

To me it seems like they have overdone the camo a bit. In real life u will see more contour of a person. The shape of a person will stand out against the background no matter the camoflage. Except for the gilisuit of course.

But then i havent even played the game yet cos i still need a new gpu so this is purely judged from the pictures.

UST this game will run fine on what you have hell I bet it would run on low settings if you used an 7600.

Maybe u don´t kow but my 8800GTX selfdestructet a month ago and i havnet had the money to buy a........Wait a minute. Haven´t u even noticed that i have been M.I.A. for a whole month.

Shame on you Halli

Nice pics. Not sure if right thread but having issues with trying too access ammo crates. I can access them but cant get out of them. I have assigned ENTER key for use but pressing that when in crate does nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

Maybe u don´t kow but my 8800GTX selfdestructet a month ago and i havnet had the money to buy a........Wait a minute. Haven´t u even noticed that i have been M.I.A. for a whole month.

Shame on you Halli

:D Yeah I just thought you had an old card you could use and I figured you were busy busting the bad guys.