Spartans Home

Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising UK Launch Trailer

PANiC

The 4 player coop is tough as I only have one friend ;-D

lol, I'll be your friend !! I tried it on Hardcore, it's too dam hard...

The fcukin camo is too good, I can't see anything, too much grass up to about 600-800 M

I find 1920x1200 smooth 60 FPS but the resolution is too big to play on 24"

I've gone down to 1650x1080 windowed !! seriously, get tighter.

Mouse needs turning down on slider, too quick...

Default keys are right handed crap...

I find the AI control ok and AI intelligence ok but no replacement for majestic & floyd :D

Floyd talk to me on TS ...first.

So far, I like it better than ARMA2. Played some coop like game with AI soldiers accompanying the enemy (forget the game type, think it was a sabotage like game mode)

Sound is as good as arma 2 if not better in some areas (like the voice overs and weapon sounds)

I was suprised when I was about to get over-ran by like a dozen infantry on my quiet lil base raping position, someone dropped an artillery smoke barrage and it saved my ass as I ran for a different spot. made me smile gloriously!

Such an awesome game and much more user friendly with the commands.

Just wish that sonic snap was in it, so I know I'm being shot at (there's good hit indication, but Idk why I love that snappy sound so much, makes me duck at the keyboard sometimes)

My first impression is pretty good and it works online without a key for some odd reason 0_O (who does that?! THANKS CODEMASTERS! helps us poor bastards out IMMENSELY! and makes more players and servers possible)

I score it

9 out of 10

(score not influenced by my 15 kill sniper raping....k maybe it was, but it aint easy to snipe like in some games. you get bullet drop like in RL and body shots can be absorbed like airsoft ammo from a distance)

it's easier to get the hang of with the command rose (a'la BF2) and it's about the same game as arma 2, just minor differences here and there (I like them both, but I just feel better playing Dragon rising cuz it's not as confusing or annoying to listen to)

I love when you're a sniper, and you got a nice quiet spot, your guys voice is like he's whispering so he doesn't get caught. Very nice touch.

Again, it's personal preference, since they are both like the exact same game.

It is a GREAT GAME! definitely worth the purchase

Have give it a wirl tonight graphically i dont think opf2 is as polished or realistic and the brownish hugh through out doesnt help. Vehicles are not as detailed and acurace of the stock weapon i tried on single player didnt seem very good. Also the AI leaves a bit too be desired. I`ll give it a few more tries but has more of a FPS feel too it than a sim.Also the command panel which has a similar feel too GRAW has 1 glaring fault in that when accesses i found i couldnt move so making giving a command a dangerouse thing in the heat of a fire fight.

P.S. This is not a slag OPFP 2 post

Edited by BSSBlade

but are you loving it viiper?

I don't know what you like but if your happy with Arma stay with that....

I find this very good, the command system is very good, could be improved (command on the move needs adding)

Needs sticky zoom added to normal zoom.

The graphics very good on max, but again depends what your use too, mine look great, only complain, mono tone colourization in many missions, need a filter out.

Co-op game play is solid (but restricted to 4 player real, + Ai teams)

Campaign is solid

MP is solid

Needs dedicated server.....

Will not suit people that are use to Arma or COD and like their way of presentation.

I stopped playing Arma and Cod, ones too slow the other too fast.

I find play speed good.

Could do with lean function

Could do with a moan to Cm in private ;)