Spartans Home

Building a new rig!!! :)

Ok.....I have it up and running ...all parts seem to be working....all 4 cores seem to be active in task manager. Im having a few issues, no matter if high or low setting it WILL NOT go over 91 fps......ive seen this once before on my old rig when I changed a bunch of the settings in my nvidia control panel....im gonna try at copy the old settings.....but in the mean while can anyone think of what it might be if not that or the setting in nvidia that is holding me back?picsIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageAlso....I know alot of you have this mobo and card.....is there anything I should check for as far as making sure it is all set for the right speeds, voltage, ect.?Thanks a bunch.DirTy :)

Ok.....I have it up and running ...all parts seem to be working....all 4 cores seem to be active in task manager. Im having a few issues, no matter if high or low setting it WILL NOT go over 91 fps......ive seen this once before on my old rig when I changed a bunch of the settings in my nvidia control panel....im gonna try at copy the old settings.....but in the mean while can anyone think of what it might be if not that or the setting in nvidia that is holding me back? .... Also....I know alot of you have this mobo and card.....is there anything I should check for as far as making sure it is all set for the right speeds, voltage, ect.?Thanks a bunch.DirTy :)

90 FPS in what test ? FRAPS ? 3dmark ?

Cod 4 is limited to 90 FPS max, built into the game code.