Spartans Home

Open testing on server 3

Open Testing

New coop maps on server 3

write down any problems you have (lag / map not ending & so on)

1-coop_estrada =

2-coop_nowherenight_v4 =

3-coop_storm =

4-coop_borders =

5-coop_fort_day = Laggy at the start, also it would not end had to Force the next map [doesnt end sometimes - zeno]

6-coop_nowhere_v4 =

7-coop_hostage = Laggy at the start, I didn't not play the map to the end

8-coop_fort_night =

9-coop_sierraday =

IPB Image

Floyd

-coop_hostage

Wow..... Game wouldnt end. We did all the objectives. Someone killed the hostage though. Helecopter wouldnt blow. We ran around exploreing and there is an interesting glitch that allows you to climb to the very top of the mountains overlooking the hosienda and I mean the very very very top. You can see the whole city buring below and you can actually fall off of the map into never never land. Neat to have fun with but would be deadly to anyone one on the ground in game as you can snipe the entire map from up there. We could shoot out lights from up top so im sure moving targets would be hit as well. Map is good but this could comprimise it alot.

coop crash site has a known problem when the reenforcements arrive (game crashes at this point). I have downloaded v2 onto the server and replaced the old crashsite map in the rotation (thanks to adder360 who found it). there is a link in TS GRAW 2 CO-OP - S2

or to save time its here as well:

http://mousou.secret.jp/etc/coop_crashsite_v2.zip

Adder and I have plaved crash site v2 through to the end without problems.

• 2 weeks later...

2 guys reported to me via text that hostage has been a pain no blackhawk no rosen and no ai sometimes2 guys reported to me via text that hostage has been a pain no blackhawk no rosen and no ai sometimes