Spartans Home

EVE status check!

MedicSN6

Malorek is chillin down in Delve. He can fly Dreadnoughts and is currently not training anything as K'Taka Regolin is building her skills up.

K'Taka Regolin is training to be an hauler/freighter pilot. This will take a few months to accomplish but will be well worth it in the end. She has been training her CEO skills recently in preparation of a new and exciting project.

Jennifer Davis has killer Empire mining skills, and is now doing inventions for T2 BPCs and has had numerous successful inventions so far. She is an Orca pilot with nearly max FC bonuses (- 2 L5 skills) and is a Wing Commander. She is also training to be able to build battleships and tech2 battleships. She will be occasionally helping K'Taka as a fleet commander with this new project.

I hope you all are doing as well as I am.

Seriously...my guy mines. nearly all my skills are for mining/harvesting.

Just moved up to TechII mining upgrades for my Hulk and Ive been workin on my Drone skills as well.

So, its comin along.

Drones are good for defensive applications when mining, you are better off though training the individual Ore Reprocessing levels to L4 so you can use T2 crystals in your T2 Modulated Strip Miners.

This of course is only if you are mining and then warping to station to unload each time. If you have someone hauling for you, you should use the Mining drones. Other wise, you have an increased risk of leaving the drones behind when you warp back to station which leads to them being stolen and you lose what or ethey had been mining. I tjust isnt worth the head screw wen you can mine ten times that much with tech 2 crystals in one cycle. They are only usefull when you have a orca or someone hauling for you.

Apparently Gallente are much more drone combat oriented when running missions and so on, so Im filling in some blanks while Im between some really long skill-ups to do some level I and II basic stuff... one day id like to run missions of some sort..just finished upping Battlecruisers to II or III so I can get a decent mission ship one day. Will fill in combat skills here and there as time becomes available, between the long haul skills...:)

Well, welcome to booger mining lol. DrNoOne my miner is about 20.8mil sp, has a "few" skills under his belt. Mines pretty good and hulk is full T2. Rahl my mission-arie so to speak lol, has about 23.2 mil sp, and has alot of more shall we say, special skill sets. But for now he mr space trucker hauling ore for DrNoOne. Wierd thing is lol, they both have ended up one jump from the kittykat club...... full circle so to speak. I didnt even know where I was until 1 jump away was NC. Gny's kickin my @$$ sp wise.... Have a few offices around, have a few new LOSC members for a few months, got into the arms bussniess and have sold quite a few million heavy missiles for who ever can front the iskies.

I've been taking a break & skill changing my CHR's

Going to keep Noscream, Viiiper & Viiip3r training levels 5's till december

currently doing

covert ops 5

battle cruisers 5

Jump freighter 5

So plenty of learning...

Just a note to all I checked the prices of PLEX's and there down to 320M from 400M

one of the lowest prices since plex started :)

GTC still 650-680M in the forums.

I'm looking for a 0.0 action group & will remain on standby till someone finds the perfect corp/alliance

24th JULY - 24th NOV = 4 months of training.