Spartans Home

R6 Vegas COOP

Inimigo~SPARTA~

Hi,

Have been on here and there on TS looking for coop games (OTHER THAN GRAW2).

I have played R6 Vegas in coop in the past with Maj3stic and AZ_Sniper (if I can remember) which was lots of fun.

I don't see anyone on IL2 too much (once actually only, the times I'm online), so looking for another one until Crysis comes out.

I'll have to install it again, but want to know if some1 is interested. Lot's of fun guaranteed.

Inimigo

Ah man I would love to play, I'll have to dust the dvd off and check for updates.

I have a pretty decent connection and puter so I can host if you like.

Now just remembering what all the controls are again will be the biggest challange, anyone else up for some R6V 4-man coop?

Post the times that you might be able to play and I'll see if I can be available.

Nice to see replies on this one.

Not every1 has their location updated and I forgot where you all are from, so pls update your profiles.

Just tell me when you guys can go on and I'll see what I can do.

Sofar, only evenings (gmt +1hr) are possible for me.

Let me know.

Yeah I think I found out why no one could connect while my router was attached. I was using port triggering instead of port forwarding, not to mention I had the ports for gamespy and GRAW1 & GRAW2 but I never added a couple more for R6V. ;)

Oh well I hosted a server to try it and two yahoo's entered and immediately killed the hostages thus ending the mission, they promptly left after doing so. ;)

Anyways good games, look forward to playing some more.

AZ

I heard about a dedicated server that could be set up ... Would it go faster, as my computer already has problems loading Vegas on single player, so with 4+ players: lag will screw up my gameplay.

Anyhow, glad to have started this thread, as all of you play GRAW 2 for all the time and I didn't buy it. (I had bought GRAW I back in Brazil and didn't like the online gameplay that much).

Cryisis however is pre-ordered. Maybe I'll buy COD4 as well, Frontlines looks pretty promising too I guess.

Just have to wait for my 13th month to enter the account as I just bought a 42" plasma :|.

C u all!!

// Update: I'm on again toinight (Tuesday).

Edited by Inimigo~SPARTA~