Spartans Home

Why can't I join ANY FREAKIN SERVERS???

NeoGzus

I updated all the ACE mods along with the 1.16 beta patch, and all the servers I tried to join just booted me back to the server screen :beatdeadhorse:

What gives??? Can I not join while a game is in progress? Most of them already had the status PLAYING, not sure if that's why or not.

Many ArmA servers are 'hardcore' mode. One life, no revives, no respawn no join in progress.

You need to find a more relaxed server like Sparta's ArmA server 3 that allows joins in progress and so on.

It will make more sense once you have been in server 4 once or twice.

Also... relax, stress is for old guys like me with crap jobs. Mellowness is for the young...:)

I naddition to what Morgan has already stated, to single out the two sparta servers that are running v1.16, you can click the filters option and type 'sparta' into the top name field and click the ok or continue button. you should then see two servers. each server has an indication light that is normally eithe ramber or green. The gree servers are ready to join, the amber ones need you to have mods or a different version running to join.

If this is not your issue and you are seeing green lights, you may need to add some of the mods to the command line in the shortcut for the game if you havent already.

Unfortunately, this game can be tricky to setup and get running as a few of our members and visitors have keenly found out. But, once it is up and running, it is GOLDEN. You'll have a great time blowing shit up and operating in a team environment.

Someone should be around to help set you up on TS this evening once we start getting ohome from work.

Later.

Neo speak to one of the guys on TS (X-wind, Medic in fact anyone in that Arma channel) they will be able to talk you thru any probs, it is worth it.

Neo,

If you were trying to get onto one of the SPARTA servers, they require a password. Please catch someone that plays ArmA on TS, myself included and we can get you the password and an opportunity to try a little match with us.