Spartans Home

Computer crash alot?

Athlon64~SPARTA~

Does your computer crash alot? Buy chance did you set it up properly in bios? Is the CPU running abnormally hotter then it should be? Well theres alot of things to cover there. Is the CPU core voltage set properly or is it set to auto. Well setting it on auto is probley not the best thing to do, due to most motherboard mfgers think that all cpu s run at near or the same voltage Not true! They just give you a default setting and hope for the best. AMD cpu s are real sensetive to this setting. If it is set improperly for your perticular model then it can cause it to run hot from the get go and account for "buggie" operation, its REAL important to set the multiplyer and core voltage correct for your CPU. If your not sure what its suppost to be set at then go to the intell or AMD webb sight and look for the tech specs to find out what its suppost to be. If no one dissaproves of this post I will give more info on setting up info later. Setting it up properly will mean all the difference in smooth operation

AMD

http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/Techni...39_2983,00.html

INTELL

http://processorfinder.intel.com/

Well hopefully I won't mislead any one. Just the facts. As allways, use this info if needed or dissreguard it.

Edited by Athlon64

• 1 month later...

My computer crashes on me more then I would like to admit and about the only fix I have found so far is to reinstall my X-Fi XtremeMusic card every once in awhile. Its really getting irritating. Hell last night I thought I had lost my system. It took five restarts, 6-7 different tries at reinstallingthe freaking X-Fi POS and finally just hand jamming the drivers. AAARRGGHHHHHHH.

Anyway, this is my virgin posting to your new website and clan. Good luck to Sparta and may EBDA and Sparta form a tight alliance and friendship. Piss off to you Durka-Durka, for leaving your brothers....(just messing...good luck to you as well)