Spartans Home

I have gone on recon for weaps and ships.

Zathrus~SPARTA~

Ok I bought some rep. with the outcasts so I could start checking their inventories.... little do they know I am gonna kill a bunch of them when I am done... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Here is some screenies:

My ship with an Outcast dreadnaught in the background. It is a very clean and beautiful ship.

User posted image

As I approached

User posted image

Great shots Zath...Im tempted by the Outcast ship...but Im thinking some Freightering before moving up would be good. Pity it had to be an outcast ship though. Makes getting it a little tougher..heheh.. weve toasted an awful lot of Outcasts...:)

Ah Morgan it is easy to get the ships, just go to Tau-37 (next door to omicron-alpha) and pay the zoner bartender about $960K and voila! green... or white. Do some jobs for them (not too many) against the Bounty Hunters and they love you. As an added bonus this all seems to help your rep with the Corsairs and other pirate elements of the sector.

Here are some additional Screenies (NOTE: forgive the low quality of all my screenies, my IRfanview program is saving everything 16bit and I havn't figured out why or how to fix it.)

Outcast Battleship Specs.

User posted image

Of interest, the "Outcast outer sanctum". This thing is Huge!! my ship looked like an ant.

User posted image

A ship I have never encountered

User posted image

More to follow soon B)