Spartans Home

Mission Tonight?

DaiSan

So who's up for a mission tonight.

I would really like to give the new KLURS map a good go with as many people as possible.

I will be around from 18:00ish BST (British Summer Time) and hope to see a few people around.

W@W for me tonight mate but when the others are Griding sunday I will be up for some Arma missioning

I won't be available until at least Friday due to personal reasons.

No probs bud, just trying to relieve the boredom and drum up some interest (not going too well though :( )

Unfortunately it seems like most of Sparta is long gone by the time I get home from work. 7pm my time is 1 or 2am GMT.

Gonna have to find some folks nearer my time zone to game with during the week, I'm thinking, and then try to hang out with you guys on the weekends. I have a lot of time to fill in the evenings...heheh.

Yeah I dont think I will be getting CoD5... bit expensive to play only one or two nights a week. Im looking for something to invest 5 or 6 nights a week in with a regular group of players. I'm thinking a new MMO might be the answer...Eve is pretty fun but does not have the social aspect I want.

In the meantime, I will prolly wind up running old JO maps to fill time..found a couple of servers that are fairly busy every night with a small group of regulars. On weekends I will drag my butt out of bed early and run some Freelancer and ArmA with the fine Sparta folks..:)

Unfortunately it seems like most of Sparta is long gone by the time I get home from work. 7pm my time is 1 or 2am GMT.

Gonna have to find some folks nearer my time zone to game with during the week, I'm thinking, and then try to hang out with you guys on the weekends. I have a lot of time to fill in the evenings...heheh.

Believe me Morgan it isn't a time zone thing and you ain't missing anything. I sit here from about 18:30ish most nights until 22:00ish and the only people around are playing WAW or Zath playing FL.

I think like you I'm going to have to try and find some people that are playing ArmA more regularly as sitting browsing every night is doing my head in.

Well that was going well, we ditched the "Fifth Man" made it to the little bridge, and lost Dai to a connection error. Custard, Durka and I pressed on figuring we wouldn't get far anyway, and we we're right. Took out the jeep at the rope brige as it was trying to do some serious off roading (which again didn't show in the completed objectives) and then I got whacked while checking the map, Custard got hit too, and durka managed to get a couple of bad guys before they found him.

Good effort tho guys.