Spartans Home

You will never gess

Athlon64~SPARTA~

Well you will never gess what good old Athlon came across last night wile visiting my local Wallmart store. After shooing the kidds out of the way in the Xbox game area, across from the P/C game area, What did I see? HAWX! So I grabbed a copy of it and in the cart it went. The Wife allways has to put The kibosh on things and said I can't have it untill easter. Well she had better wacth it carefully, becouse it might get hidd in the computer.

I immeditly Called Dogface~Sparta~ and told him to go and pick up a copy as well. He said he will. SO we will be doing a CO-OP in HAWX this friday night IN DX10, So the friday night GRAW2 thing will be now- HAWX night. Be there or be square. Don't get caught in a sopwith camel.

I have to make a new joy stick controller stand on the bench. so i better get on it.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

Well old Athlon Got the game home and deleted the demo first, then installed it and everything was fine at that point untill i got to the on line co-op thing. They want you to regester with ubisoft with your game actvation code in order to play online. Thats where I ran into the account problem. It turns out I had a older account with ubisoft and couldent remember the password or the correct user name.

So I called crappy soft support and the guy reset my pass word, and I still couldent log in. So I called crappy soft again and they told me to wait 20min or so and then it will work. Went up got dinner came back tryed it again and still wouldent work, Kept getting the email used with this accout is allready in use. SO I called then back again and I told them, I don't care what the hell you have to do RESET MY DAM ACCOUNT! So finely they did and it runs great, and is awsome in direct x 10. Its action packed and fun I think. In a few minutes of hosting a game I had a full server and we kicked BUTT!!!!! I like the game and its fun and action packed. Had to save old ghosts ass a couple of times! But it does have problems as with any new game.

As I stated in anouther post, I like this type of view in the game. It gives you better sence of a 3-D enviroment instead of just sitting there looking out a wind sheild at clowds and a radar screen. With my 32" lcd monitor I get a great view of whats going on. If you have a 15" Then It would suck, becouse all you would see is the plane. The bigger the screen the better with this game!